Attn: Northwest Baseball Parents
What: Participate in this fun filled and exciting event with the Bakersfield Condors, and win unique opportunities.
When: The game will be on Saturday, April 5th at 7pm. Doors open at 6:00 pm. First 2,000 fans 5 & older receive a bobblehead doll of Condors Captain Joel Broda.
Top Selling Incentives: 5 Teams will receive incentives (listed below) provided they hit the minimum. The top selling team will get first choice, 2nd place gets second choice, etc.
1. Earn ABSOLUTELY NO NW Baseball Snack Bar Duty this season! (minimum100 tickets sold by your team)
2. Be a part of the Condors Fan Tunnel and high-five the players as they take the ice. (minimum 30 tickets sold by your team)
3. Your Team takes the ice for a beach ball battle! (Up to 2 teams can earn this, minimum 30 tickets sold by your team)
4. All players receive condors mohawks. (minimum of 20 tickets sold by your team)
note: Winning teams will be contacted in order by Andrew Crutcher to be given further direction once the March 31st deadline has passed.
Tickets: Executive Level Tickets (lower level) will be sold for $15. Northwest Baseball will receive $4 back on every ticket purchased. Tickets are up-gradable at the Rabobank Arena Box Office. The deadline to receive the above incentives will be Friday, March 31st at 5:00 PM. Condors Staff will be at Opening Ceremonies for any last minute orders you might have. The Condors will allow additional orders to support the fundraiser through April 2nd at 5:00 PM. Any extra tickets needed after this deadline will have to be purchased at the Rabobank Arena Box Office and the fundraising rates will not apply.
On top of the profits from each ticket, Northwest Baseball will receive additional money through the Condors Give Back Program when 500 tickets have been sold.
500 total tickets sold = $1,000 Give back on top of the profit from each ticket sold.
Funds raised will go to help Northwest Baseball operate/maintain the Northwest Baseball facilities, lighting, equipment, etc.
Placing Orders: This year ticket sales will be done over the Bakersfield Condors Ticket Portal. Follow the steps below and you are on your way..
1. Start by clicking on the following link: https://tickets.bakersfieldcondors.com/order/group/NWBaseballFR/
2. From here you select the number of tickets, provide a very small amount of information and you are done! Yes it is that EASY….
3. Make sure to include your league and team name in the “customer comments” box before completing your on-line order.
4. You will receive an email confirmation letting you know your order has been placed. You will also be contacted by Andrew Crutcher confirming that your order has been received.
For any questions please contact Andrew Crutcher in the Condors Office at 661-324-7825 x212. He can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org